There is no limitation to our reach! Our clients are based from west coast to east coast and in the Midwest too. The Power Connections service is delivered in person or virtually.
We are very particular about who we entrust to help deliver our services. The Power Connections Career Consultant must have not only superb career coaching abilities, years of career coaching experience, but must also have a “flare” for client marketing and their own “personal reach” into the business community of the clients we serve.
Whether our services are provided through face-to-face support or virtually, we will determine the Career Consultant best suited to your needs. You will feel totally supported in your search regardless of whether we meet you face to face, or if work with you over the phone, or via Skype.
Our Southern California Office Locations:
2151 Michelson, Suite 232
11500 Olympic Plaza, Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90064
5850 Canoga Ave, 4th Floor
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Why We Are Different
High-Touch and Customized
- We customize our work to meet your specific needs, linking each initiative to real business objectives that create bottom-line impact and a return on your outplacement investment
- We are totally client-driven and flexible and maintain high-touch and high-integrity
- Every candidate is assigned a personal career coach who is matched to the candidates’ specific needs
- A team approach is used to support every individual to ensure a creative process or “think tank” approach is used for that client’s job search strategy.
- Maximized job search discussions to emphasize strategy
Partnering with Human Resources
- We provide support during the termination process: notification/termination training for managers and HR, advice on tactical issues, severance, trends, logistics and planning
- Regular updates, landings and metrics customized to your needs.
Global Outplacement Alliance
As a member of the Global Outplacement Alliance, We service clients throughout the world! The Global Outplacement Alliance (GOA), is a network of national and international career service providers offering seamless, best in industry career management, outplacement, executive coaching and talent management services.
With more than 200 offices throughout the U.S. and affiliate offices worldwide, our partnership with outplacement and career development firms allows us to support transitioning employees in their own locations.
Our partners are committed to the highest code of ethics and professional standards in the industry. These standards govern our consulting practices, quality assurance, fees and business development principles. We adhere to the highest level of privacy and confidentiality during reorganizations, acquisitions, downsizings, employee releases and promotions and assume an objective, third-party position at all times.
Power Connections partners with First Transitions, Inc., a provider of career transition services that give us a national reach. They have completed consulting assignments for more than 500 organizations in 36 states. This alliance gives Power Connections a presence for outplacement in the medical industry, with a specialty in large hospital organizations.